Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Do you have any pictures of the lavender orpingtons? And also were did you get them from?
Thanks, dan
most are from fancy chick, although i also have some from green fire and hink JC mountain poultry. I will have to look for current pics but they are on the list to take photos of the next time my photographer friend comes over. I think I have at least a few pics on my website. here's one taken with my cell phone.

Jeff...do you ever sell BLRW chicks? The ones I have hatched always end up being Black laced and I really want blue laced...
I KNOW, I have been getting a strangely high percentage of black laced reds as well!! I think mr. roo is quite selective in his partner choices, since I have 3 splash hens and if he was breeding ANY of them, they all would hatch blue. I am thinking he is only breeding the black and blues. Ironicially I wasn't hatching ANY black laced which is why I put him in there. Now, I'm overloaded in black laced!! I did hatch 2-3 blues this last hatch though so maybe he's expanding his horizons. :) I have a blue laced roo that I want to put in there but I still have orders to fill and don't want to stress the girls into stopping laying by the change since we are moving into low light. I believe I just have one chick order and two egg orders to fill and then I should be able to have some chicks after that.

I guess I am not the only one. The last batch of BLRW eggs yielded 3 boys and one girl, all black. Last year, I got 3 girls, one in each color. They were beautiful but were killed by predators this Spring. I have since tried to hatch their replacements but haven't been successful so far.

Jeff...do you ever sell BLRW chicks? The ones I have hatched always end up being Black laced and I really want blue laced...
I have one current order for chicks and 2-3 for eggs. I will hopefully fill the chick order next week, so i should have chicks each of the following two weeks. Maybe shoot me a PM around a week from sunday or so.

Jeff,

This is a pic of one of the Brahma chicks I hatched from your eggs. Is it really a Partridge, or some other color?

I am very pleased with all the colors I got from you!

Jeff,

This is a pic of one of the Brahma chicks I hatched from your eggs. Is it really a Partridge, or some other color?

I am very pleased with all the colors I got from you!

gold/black partridge male on top, blue partridge female on the bottom. The males have the solid colored feathers on their wings. he will still change quite a bit after his first major molt and should get an all black chest. the females are the ones that really show the partridge pattern well.

Back
Top Bottom