Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

I purchased eggs from you about 3 months ago. Slid them under my broody and had a good hatch rate considering more than half were scrambled by the usps despite your excellent packaging. I rehomed the roos and have two left. They are beautiful birds and I wouldn't hesitate to order from you again!
Here is the splash silkie at 13.5 weeks...still not sure if it's a pullet???

Thanks, glad to hear it! USPS has been really hard on eggs this season. I think I received my first batch of eggs from someone this week that wasn't pretty badly scrambled or with severely detached air cells!! But, praying this fall will be different!! :) Those darn silkies are so hard to sex. What's the comb look like? I generally have a pretty good goes but this age, but i do rely on the comb quite a bit.

Thanks, glad to hear it!  USPS has been really hard on eggs this season.  I think I received my first batch of eggs from someone this week that wasn't pretty badly scrambled or with severely detached air cells!!  But, praying this fall will be different!!  :)  Those darn silkies are so hard to sex.  What's the comb look like?  I generally have a pretty good goes but this age, but i do rely on the comb quite  a bit. 

The silkie is adorable and the cream legbar is absolutely amazing! I'm pleased with my birds despite the USPS and knew that was the risk of shipped eggs.
On the silkie, there is practically no comb to speak of. Because of that I'm leaning towards pullet???

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply! I am hoping so and I will keep you posted as she (hopefully) will be a gorgeous hen! Great personality and is the kids favorite.

Hello everybody I was wondering if I could get any fertile eggs for free don't want to be disrespectful but me and my friend want to hatch some out of his incubator.so if anybody can give us some please tell me

Hello everybody I was wondering if I could get any fertile eggs for free don't want to be disrespectful but me and my friend want to hatch some out of his incubator.so if anybody can give us some please tell me

Where are you located? You can put that into your profile, it doesn't have to be specific, general will do. Then if there is anyone close to you who would give you eggs for free, possibly you could pick them up. Generally, if someone wanted to send you eggs for free, you would still need to pay for shipping.

Do you have any blue red laced Wyandotte chicks
I have currently 3-4 black laced wyandottes. But I do have more in the incubator set to hatch this tuesday so I can see what I get on tuesday. :) I do have them hatching every week as they weren't laying for a while but I've also had some egg orders to fill so not sure how many are in each week.

Back
Top Bottom