Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Hi! Wow, you have a great variety of breeds! If I want to buy some eggs, is there any way I can pick them up, instead of having them shipped?
Yes, and actually my in-laws are in citrus heights. My wife comes down there twice a months starting mid may. Otherwise, I am in redding which is a bit of a drive but you could sure pick them up if you wanted to. :) Just let me know.

Awesome!! I was thinking of bringing my kids and making a little day trip out of it (with ulterior motives). Where in Citrus Heights are your in-laws? I am at the top corner, close to Roseville.

Last edited:
WOW! A friend of mine just shared some of the extras you sent to her and they are in my bator!! Nice big, beautiful colored eggs!!!

Which lines are your Ameraucanas from?
They are from Debi in Sacramento area. I know she is very active in the ameracauna club. At the time I got eggs from her they were just gonna go in my laying flock. But, they were so beautiful I couldn't help but breed them. They lay so consistently and beautiful eggs. I will be getting some eggs from her again in a few weeks so I can ask more specifics for you.

Our 4 Olive Eggers!

First Group Pic

It's true, most of my shipped eggs hatch around 50%.  There are just so many variables.  I have hatched shipped eggs a few times at around 80-90%.  I have had people hatch my eggs anywhere from 0-100%.  It can be super frustrating to do everything right and still not get a good hatch.  That is the gamble for sure with the POs handling of them.  If you do order eggs from me in the future, remind me of the clears though.  As best I can I try to replace clears when another order is placed.  :)

Thanks so much. I won't be ordering for some time tho. Money is tight right now & running the incubator heats up that room too much to do it during summer.
Pretty sure my hatch is done now. Only got 2 gl Brahmas & 2 cl's (boy & girl). Really hoping for the sfh's and the Brabanters but just wasn't meant to be :(

For the record, the eggs were packaged great. I just think the sfh's got scrambled in shipping.

Back
Top Bottom