Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Are your Marans bbs or do you have any black copper Marans alone?

They are technically just BB. :). I have two black Roos over BBS hens so I don't yield any splash chicks. I won't have the blacks alone for a few weeks to months. Have decided to sell some breeds but have to fill orders first. I've had ebough requests for blacks that I will eventually split the pen. :)

They are technically just BB. :). I have two black Roos over BBS hens so I don't yield any splash chicks. I won't have the blacks alone for a few weeks to months. Have decided to sell some breeds but have to fill orders first. I've had ebough requests for blacks that I will eventually split the pen. :)
Ok thanks :)

Papa Brooder,

Received my eggs yesterday! THey were packaged wonderfully!! No way any could have were broken!! Went into the incubator tonight so I hope to have good news in 3 weeks!

Thanks again!

I would definitely recommend you as a good shipper!

HI your chickens look soooo cute Im looking for some funny/interesting looking bantams and funny/interesting/beautiful meat birds what would you suggest?

HI your chickens look soooo cute Im looking for some funny/interesting looking bantams and funny/interesting/beautiful meat birds what would you suggest?i
I have lots of dual purpose breeds, but no specific meat birds. Bantams, the cochins are fantastic for interesting and funny, especially the frizzled cochins! As far as beauty and great kid chickens, I would go silkies or sizzles. Soft and fun.

Back
Top Bottom