He or She? What Breed?

ImaFarmerNow

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 13, 2012
I got a straight run of Easter Eggers from a neighbor back is September. I didn't realize that was not a single breed and I am still relatively new at the chicken game. I would love to hear what breed and gender you all think I have. I can only tell that 2 are roos for sure as they are starting to crow.
smile.png
Sorry for the blurry pictures. Unfortunately I couldn't convince them to hold still for a photo shoot. There are a few of my older girls in the pics too, but I don't know what breed they are either. I'm just happy to have them. I appreciate all your help and thoughts; thanks in advance!

I got a straight run of Easter Eggers from a neighbor back is September. I didn't realize that was not a single breed and I am still relatively new at the chicken game. I would love to hear what breed and gender you all think I have. I can only tell that 2 are roos for sure as they are starting to crow.
smile.png
Sorry for the blurry pictures. Unfortunately I couldn't convince them to hold still for a photo shoot. There are a few of my older girls in the pics too, but I don't know what breed they are either. I'm just happy to have them. I appreciate all your help and thoughts; thanks in advance!

These both look like pullets

Looks like rooster in the front - hens in the back.

Looks like a pullet

Pullet

Pullet

Pullet?, Pullet, and Pullet

Rooster
A little blurry, but I did the best I could with what I could see. Looks like the majority are Easter Eggers.

Back
Top Bottom