*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
Cricketkit followed.
~
Featherkit looked around, "Cricketkit's not here either!" she squeaked.

Amberpool's eyes widened with worry. "Where did he go?" She asked. She stood up and Leavekit squeaked. "Sorry little one." She whispered. "I have to go find your father."

"EW! What's that horrible smell?" Snowkit asked after they were walking for a while.

"I don't know." Cricketkit meowed.
~
"Why doesn't she try finding Snowkit instead?" Leopardkit asked.
~
Waterfrost quietly laughed, "She need to get Crowflight to help her look, silly." the queen mewed softly.
~
Breezekit waddled over to Smokekit.
Snowkit gasps "do you think it's another Clan?"

Amberpool smiles nervously at Waterfrost. "Can you watch Smokekit and Leavekit while I find Crowflight?"

Smokekit frowns and looks Breezekit over. "Hi" she said carefully. (Why Smokekit is like that is because Breezekit hasn't talked yet. If you understand
1f642.png
)

Last edited:
"How would I know?" Cricketkit snapped and sniffed the air.
~
"No, I'll let a badger come in and take them." Waterfrost joked, "Of course I'll watch them, and give them dinner if they want."
~
Breezekit nodded and smiled. (Not really, could you explain?)

Snowkit took a step back from Cricketkit. "Well we could go in...?"

Amberpool tried to laugh. "Ok thanks, Waterfrost." And she raced out of the nursery and towards the warriors den.

"What do you like doing, Breezekit?" Smokekit asked.
(She just doesn't know what to say to her.)

Quote: (OK, thanks)

Breezekit shrugged.
~
Waterfrost nodded "Anytime!" she called after her.
~
"No we can't Mouse-brain! They'd shed us!" Cricketkit hissed. "We wait and see if anyone comes, if they do... We run."
~
Brambleheart padded out of ThornClan, about a tree-length away from Snowkit and Cricketkit.

Amberpool reaches the warriors den and whispers "Crowflight? Crowflight are you awake?"
"I am now." He snapped quietly. Amberpool widened her eyes and took a step back. Crowflight stumbled out of the warriors den and pressed his muzzle against Amberpools. "What is it?" He asked gently. Amberpool looks into his eyes and said "Snowkit is missing. Can you please go after him?"
Crowflight nodded and walked out.

(OK, thanks)

Breezekit shrugged.
~
Waterfrost nodded "Anytime!" she called after her.
~
"No we can't Mouse-brain! They'd shed us!" Cricketkit hissed. "We wait and see if anyone comes, if they do... We run."
~
Brambleheart padded out of ThornClan, about a tree-length away from Snowkit and Cricketkit.

Smokekit hesitated. "Can you talk?"

"Oh come on we are warriors!" Snowkit hissed. "We can fight them off." He became quiet as he saw Brambleheart. "What is she doing here?" He whispered.

Smokekit hesitated. "Can you talk?"

"Oh come on we are warriors!" Snowkit hissed. "We can fight them off." He became quiet as he saw Brambleheart. "What is she doing here?" He whispered.

Hollypaw Scented them.She followed there trail and saw them and dove toward them,"What are you DOING?"She hissed.She saw Brambleheart and gasped.She slapped the kits toward her with her tail,"Ravenpaw, Rainpaw and Flamepaw were right!"she mewed.

Back
Top Bottom