*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"You didn't whack her!" Thunderpaw exclaimed.
Morningpaw fell over, laughing,"And?Your my brother, she's a kit!"She purred, and lifted Spirtkit into the log."Stay here, Spirtkit.We are going to come back soon."She purred, walking over to the garlic patch and rolling in it."Roll in the garlic, Thunderpaw!Helps hide the fox scent.Our Denmates won't like it but, who cares about what they think."

Morningpaw fell over, laughing,"And?Your my brother, she's a kit!"She purred, and lifted Spirtkit into the log."Stay here, Spirtkit.We are going to come back soon."She purred, walking over to the garlic patch and rolling in it."Roll in the garlic, Thunderpaw!Helps hide the fox scent.Our Denmates won't like it but, who cares about what they think."
"I'm not rolling in garlic!" Thunderpaw meowed, "I'll just tell them I chased off a fox."

"And why wouldn't they?" Thunderpaw asked, quickly leaping back up.
Morningpaw sat up, blinking."You've only been a apprentice for 1 1/2 moons, Thunderpaw."She meowed, padding back toward camp."Come on, Longpaw promised to help me try and hunt."Her eyes glittered as she trotted down the path.

Morningpaw sat up, blinking."You've only been a apprentice for 1 1/2 moons, Thunderpaw."She meowed, padding back toward camp."Come on, Longpaw promised to help me try and hunt."Her eyes glittered as she trotted down the path.
"Longpaw, eh?" Thunderpaw asked, "Why Longpaw? Why not ask your mentor? Is there something special about Longpaw?"

"Longpaw, eh?" Thunderpaw asked, "Why Longpaw? Why not ask your mentor? Is there something special about Longpaw?"
Morningpaw glanced back at him."No!I...He just offered to help me, Thatsall...Since theres s much with...ThornClan and Ravenstar leaving, He...Just offered to help."She narrowed her eyes as she continued to Pad along the path.

Back
Top Bottom