*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
Silverstream trotted over to the fresh-kill pile and selected a plump vole, heading over to the edge of the clearing to eat.
~
Frostfur lay in the nursery, panting. Her kits were due soon.

Blizzardkit watches Stormkit fun to medicine den, he didn't understand what was so exciting about the den and the medicine cat

~

Badgerscar walks out of the warriors den and stretches, he glances at Hawkstar briefly before he sat down in a sunny area

Hawkstar nods to the Senoir warrior and watches the dawn patrol leave.

Name: Capwing

Personality: Hyper, freaks out a lot, sweet.

Clan: None.

Description(NO PHOTO): Reddish cat with green eyes

History: His parents (they were Rogues)died and he was left alone. He became a kittypet, but wants to get into Dawnclan.

Mate: None

Kits: None

Username: @cutiechook1

Accepted

SwanStar stated to mew to Foxfire about something.
~
Nettlewater re entered her den wih a mouthful of comfrey, she set it down and said,"Good morning, StormKit!"she meowed.
~
StormKit smiled,"Goodmorning Nettlewater!"she sniffed the leaves and scrunched up her nose,"Comfrey"she declared.
~
"You are certainly right, StormKit"Nettlewater purred."why don't you go into the back of the cave and see what we have for Herbs and what we need"she mewed.
~
StormKit raced to the back of the den and rushed back,"Poppy seeds, Yarrow, Burdock Root, and Borage"she announced.
~
"Thank you, StormKit.Im off to find more"Nettlewater says to her.

Hawkstar nods to the Senoir warrior and watches the dawn patrol leave.

Badgerscar nods back politely, he had gotten over the fact that she was now leader and respects her but he makes it hard to tell

Accepted

SwanStar stated to mew to Foxfire about something.
~
Nettlewater re entered her den wih a mouthful of comfrey, she set it down and said,"Good morning, StormKit!"she meowed.
~
StormKit smiled,"Goodmorning Nettlewater!"she sniffed the leaves and scrunched up her nose,"Comfrey"she declared.
~
"You are certainly right, StormKit"Nettlewater purred."why don't you go into the back of the cave and see what we have for Herbs and what we need"she mewed.
~
StormKit raced to the back of the den and rushed back,"Poppy seeds, Yarrow, Burdock Root, and Borage"she announced.
~
"Thank you, StormKit.Im off to find more"Nettlewater says to her.

Blizzardkit notices Swanstar and took a deep breath before trotting over to her. Blizzardkit has been in the camp for five days and he's finally worked up the courage to talk to her about why he was here.

Badgerscar nods back politely, he had gotten over the fact that she was now leader and respects her but he makes it hard to tell
Blizzardkit notices Swanstar and took a deep breath before trotting over to her. Blizzardkit has been in the camp for five days and he's finally worked up the courage to talk to her about why he was here.

SwanStar flicked her tail to dismiss Foxfire,"Blizzardkit"she nodded,"what, is it?"

SwanStar flicked her tail to dismiss Foxfire,"Blizzardkit"she nodded,"what, is it?"

Blizzardkit to a deep breath before he nervously started to talk "Well I've been here for five days and I wanted to tell why I came from Frostclan." He paused and took another slightly shaky breath "You see my mother died of sickness and now I don't have any family in that clan but a few moons ago my mom briefly mentioned that I had a sister in Dawnclan so I come her in hopes of finding her, so I was hoping if you knew of any she-cats that originally come from Frostclan" he stops there and looks up at Swanstar hopefully

Back
Top Bottom