Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Haha! Have fun raising them, or do you have your hen doing that for you? LOL!
Lol it's her job! I try to touch em a little so they aren't scared of me but she gets all fussy lol. I have a box to raise them in with a light but idk I just felt like giving the hen some time this round haha.

Thanks. I have seen some advertised around the house with a rose comb. It seems as though no one has any. I guess if I was looking something else they would be everywhere

You should be able to find some at any show, especially in that part of the country. I'll send you a pm with info on a guy out here that might ship if you'd be willing to do that. He's got some really good BBR's

You should be able to find some at any show, especially in that part of the country. I'll send you a pm with info on a guy out here that might ship if you'd be willing to do that. He's got some really good BBR's

Have to agree. I've never seen a Traders Row with no OEGBs for sale. game Bantams are usually the biggest class at any show & many breeders bring their extras to sell.

should have some around you some where need to go to local show you wheel find all you want . 3 weeks ago I went to a show and came home with 10 new birds . most came from NC.

I am so glad that my LB OEGB hen has been molting lately. She's growing back all her pretty feathers. :)

Back
Top Bottom