Help !!! hatching goose egg !!

Im at work ehen i get back home ill update if the eggs are still ok but i really dont know what to do

None of the eggs pipped and i wasnt able to see/hear anything and they are more than 10 days late so i gave up on them
I candled them for a while and finally found that the air cell moved from its place how is that possible ?
I think maybe becuase the embryo is dead the air cell started to float around?

I still have 8 eggs in the bator they still need time wish me luck !!

None of the eggs pipped and i wasnt able to see/hear anything and they are more than 10 days late so i gave up on them
I candled them for a while and finally found that the air cell moved from its place how is that possible ?
I think maybe becuase the embryo is dead the air cell started to float around?

I still have 8 eggs in the bator they still need time wish me luck !!
That's too bad, hope you get some babies out of this next batch.

This has been pretty helpful reading. Hoping my hatch goes well. Today was 28 I been freaking out over the incubator's temperature fluctuations. It was very helpful to see the suggestions and links placed which I have read and re read lol. On my own post I indicated that I tapped on the egg with the thermometer probe as I didn't know I could candle them. And I wont candle them until its a critical time because of the hot flashes the incubator gives. It is making me nuts. Crossing my fingers that my hatch goes well and anyone else who is hatching right now.
Thanks again for this thread
goodpost.gif

Youre welcome i actually forgot to write an update on the remaining eggs ...
Unfortunately none of them hatched !!
I hope you get a 100% hatch !!

Back
Top Bottom