Help with getting the hatch right

The waiting is the worst part I now have 2 external pips out of 6 so fingers crossed I should be having more feather babies soon.

Yay I have 2 new feather babies unfortunately I had to help them out as membrane was dry and they couldn't turn but there was no yoke left and the umbilical had come away so they were just stuck. Now the are drying out in bator and making lots of noise.

That's fantastic news out of the 6 I put in the hatching incubator I have 3 in a brooder and 2 still drying out in incubator sadly one was in the wrong position in the shell and couldn't get air. But I still have 14 eggs in my other incubator at different stages so I should get more.

My 8 day olds enjoying a bath

Wow Katie! You got some pretty colors! Congrats!! :love

I have 5 in the brooder, 2 hatched in one incubator along with 2 in mid-assist, one trying to zip on its own in the hatcher, and several external pips in the hatcher. If calls don't progress, they usually need help, so as soon as I determine if this one will zip on its own or not, I'll assist the final pipped ones. They have all been pipped long enough now. I'm just going down the list in pip order.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom