Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Now my honey wants to try a potato pizza. I'm not kidding!

Today was a meal prep day. Haven't done this for a while and needed to restock. I made *drum roll please*

4 pans of spinach lasagna
1 pan of beef enchiladas
3 pans chicken enchiladas
2 pans seafood enchiladas
2 packages stuffed manicotti
3 loaves of bread into French toast

I'm tired. I used up my backlog of eggs! I think the only eggs on the place are the ones laid today, and the ones under the broody hen.
There's not a shred of cheese left in the house. I'm not sure we've ever been cheese-less. That could be distressing.

We had one pan of seafood enchiladas for dinner with sour cream and salsa.

sounds like you had a busy day. I'm slacking today so dinner is gonna be mcdonalds. But at least i remembered to take the ham out of the freezer last night. I almost forgot about it lol.

so i decided on a big mac with large fries with bbq sauce.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Laughing about the potato pizza and the sharpies all over the kitchen. I have three places in the kitchen that are designated sharpie spots. Dh has found all three locations and I usually cannot find one when I need it.

We are moving across the country - we will have two houses very soon. So I am trying to empty the freezer before the final move. Boy, I have a lot of stuff that is unlabeled so supper has been interesting.

Thursday, I found leftover, freezer burned pork tenderloin roast. I was going to make dog food out of it, but after defrosting it, it looked mostly okay so I trimmed the freezer burned parts off and made BBQ pork and carmalized onion baked in pizza dough as a calzone. They were yummy and I had 3 lunches worth.

I hate throwing freezer burnt meat away...so glad you were able to salvage some.

We had BLAT sammies tonight, with tots and tot sauce.

Back
Top Bottom