What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Awww..." Taylor sighed, disappointed and moved her head away from his,"You smell good. A nice change from your usual scent." She said teasingly. "Must be hard being a skunk."

"That's it! Hoof it yourself, lady insult. And for the record, your fats don't smell like roses either." Nashton said as he set Taylor's feet down. He was pretending to be aggravated.

"ASAP. Whenever you want. 3:30 today wouldn't be ideal... I have an operation to oversee. But as I said, whenever works for you." He shrugged, trying to regain his composer. He was feeling a little flustered.

"Anytime you say in one breath, then not 3:30 today, in another. One might think you're disingenuous. What if I wanted 3:30 and you just denied me that time slot for a surgery that could be rescheduled. That doesn't set our new partnership off on a good footing, does it?" Markus said just to be difficult. He was testing Axel's resolve.
Axel gritted his teeth, his nails digging into his palms,"What I meant was, anytime will work but 3:30 would not be preferable. The surgery can be postponed if you need it to be." He practically spat out the last few words. He had forgotten how much he hates this guy.

"Awww..." Taylor sighed, disappointed and moved her head away from his,"You smell good. A nice change from your usual scent." She said teasingly. "Must be hard being a skunk."

"That's it! Hoof it yourself, lady insult. And for the record, your fats don't smell like roses either." Nashton said as he set Taylor's feet down. He was pretending to be aggravated.
"I'm not saying I always smell like butterflies and daisies. I'm just saying at least my smell doesn't make people faint and need to take a bath in tomatoes." She grinned and walked into the restaurant with him.

Axel gritted his teeth, his nails digging into his palms,"What I meant was, anytime will work but 3:30 would not be preferable. The surgery can be postponed if you need it to be." He practically spat out the last few words. He had forgotten how much he hates this guy.

"Now that I can work with. Let's make it 1:00 pm then. Because I'll give you one last chance, Axel. That's more than I gave the last one that failed me. Remember Gideon? He met an unfortunate end." Markus replied honestly.

"I'm not saying I always smell like butterflies and daisies. I'm just saying at least my smell doesn't make people faint and need to take a bath in tomatoes." She grinned and walked into the restaurant with him.

"Hey, my funkiness serves a function." Nashton said smugly, as they waited to be seated.

Last edited:

"Now that I can work with. Let's make it 1:00 pm then. Because I'll give you one last chance, Axel. That's more than I gave the last one that failed me. Remember Gideon? He met an unfortunate end." Markus replied honestly.

Axel rolled his shoulders uncomfortably,"I've rarely failed you. Don't worry. I have experience. 1:00 pm it is." He nodded to Thomas and he quickly scratched it down on a piece of paper,"I have the footage. I'll see you then."

"Hey, my funkiness serves a function." Nashton said snuggly, as they waited to be seated.
"Mhm." She shrugged,"I just fart powers are pretty cool. But not as cool as being an abomination." She pointed to herself cheerfully,"Beat that sucka."
~~~
(Kristen's back in the gameee)
Kristen flipped through a book of spells. She had gotten much better since she had first undergone her transformation. Plenty of studying and practice. Thankfully in this other world she couldn't hurt anyone with one of her many accidents.

Axel rolled his shoulders uncomfortably,"I've rarely failed you. Don't worry. I have experience. 1:00 pm it is." He nodded to Thomas and he quickly scratched it down on a piece of paper,"I have the footage. I'll see you then."
"Mhm." She shrugged,"I just fart powers are pretty cool. But not as cool as being an abomination." She pointed to herself cheerfully,"Beat that sucka."
~~~
(Kristen's back in the gameee)
Kristen flipped through a book of spells. She had gotten much better since she had first undergone her transformation. Plenty of studying and practice. Thankfully in this other world she couldn't hurt anyone with one of her many accidents.

"I look forward to it. Goodbye!" Markus said as he disconnected the link the call was on. He smiled softly at Pariah as she came over.

"You know the Oilin dosn't matter now, right?" She asked quietly, as she snaked her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek softly.

"He still matters to me." Markus replied as he stared across the room at Shaylee.
~~~
"Stop talking about yourself that way. Not even jokingly. It upsets me to no end. Okay? " Nashton asked tenderly.
~~~
Orson looked in on Kristen as she studied. He held the cold iced tea in front of her, jiggling the ice slightly. "Can I interest you in a break? " He asked enticingly.

Last edited:
" I didn't know we were in competition. " Cicero said with lighthearted humor, as he claimed the spot next to her.
"Everything is a competition to me." Islanzadi joked and looked to Cicero with a smile, "I never thought I'd be glad about someone running into me on the sidewalk and knocking my drawings out of my hands. But it ended up turning out pretty well, didn't it?"

"Everything is a competition to me." Islanzadi joked and looked to Cicero with a smile, "I never thought I'd be glad about someone running into me on the sidewalk and knocking my drawings out of my hands. But it ended up turning out pretty well, didn't it?"

Cicero grinned widely and looked to Islanzadi with complete admiration. "Yes, yes it did. I am glad it was you and especially glad it was me." He whispered softly as he nibbled his lips afterwards. He longed to sample her lips, but turned to choose a morsel to offer her instead. He was compelled to feed her, to provide for her in a small way.

Cicero grinned widely and looked to Islanzadi with complete admiration. "Yes, yes it did. I am glad it was you and especially glad it was me." He whispered softly as he nibbled his lips afterwards. He longed to sample her lips, but turned to choose a morsel to offer her instead. He was compelled to feed her, to provide for her in a small way.
"I am hopeful that you will not be beckoned back to your realm any time soon, but if that isn't the case, then I will simply cherish the time we have together now." Islanzadi told him with a polite smile. "You have become one of my greatest friends in a fairly short amount of time."

Back
Top Bottom