What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Taylor laughed and sat down at her seat,"Loving? I'm frustratingly independent for sure, but maybe not so much that." She shrugged,"But on literal terms, I really shouldn't be what I am. I don't know what I should be: human or animal. Maybe I'm two different creatures! And I can just choose to be one or the other at a given moment.... That would be cool!"
~~~
Kristen's smile widened playfully,"What can I say... I'm that kind of girl." She took another sip of her drink before laughing,"Of course not! I mean, I like you for both, but I like you for a numerous number of reasons. First of which being, you bring me iced tea." She downed the last of her drink and handed her cup to him,"Chop chop."

Nashton looked at Taylor with a dry stare. "You do realize that is what the term shifter means, right?" He asked with quiet humor. He smiled as he looked up, when the waitress brought their menus and left them to make their choice.
~~~
Orson sighed softly and stood up to take her glass to do be bidding. "I'm glad I have a purpose in life. My heart." He said with a shake of his head, as he left the room.

Cicero dipped his head and sought out a tasty looking bite for himself. He chewed slowly, savoring the foreign flavors.
"Perhaps today we could go into the forest to make an attempt at finding some creatures. You aren't familiar with the animals of this realm, so I believe it would be interesting to you." Islanzadi suggested pleasantly.

"Yes, that is why he was mad. A cell phone is a remarkable device. It can do a great many things. Worry not about not knowing what to do with it. You are safe now. Far from the bad men's reach. He looked as the elevator opened and stepped inside. This elevator was made from stainless steel, not iron.
~~~
Xatia sent the spell knowledge mentally, she then smiled at Hannibal's pathetic attempt at freeing himself. "Oh, the hunter is the pray. How the roles have reversed.

Hannibal glared at Xatia and Anna with frustrated hate filled eyes.
~~~
Ender moved off to the far side of the lake and looked into its depths, before shifting to his Sylph form.
~~~
Avalon looked to Bardou and nodded absently. "I'm lost and I can't find my way back to normalcy. If I was ever normal, that is. Perhaps I should turn over all of Anstropfia to Racine. " She said meekly.
Danika looked at the elevator, pausing a moment before stepping inside. She was a little confused and looked to Ravek again "It doesn't have that pain the other ones did" She said and looked around the small room, reaching to touch a wall curiously
~~~~
Anna smiled back at his angry glare then moved to do the spell to look through his memories and learn what he knew of the Menagerie and what was inside it.
~~~
Foneth stayed on her rock overlooking the lake and watching him quietly. She liked seeing him shift forms, it was so different from anything they could do and she herself had been hatched inside, so had never seen a fae herself. He fascinated her.
~~~
Bardou shook his head and came forward to hug her. "No, my lady, this may be a tough time, but it will pass. You will find your center again and be stronger than ever for this trial." He stated with conviction.

Quote:
"Not exactly! Like for you guys, injuries carry into either form. For me and Nisha they don't. What would happen if I got killed in one form... Maybe I would just be entirely one or the other after that!" She glanced around looking for a way to explain what she meant, and her eyes fell on the salt and pepper packets,"Okay." She picked up one of each, ripped them open, and poured all the pepper into the salt packet to mix the two together,"This is you. The average shifter. Pepper's animal, salt's human. They're all mixed together, see? If I poked a hole in this bag, both would fall out. Because they're one. But me.... She picked up two fresh packets and just held them together between her pinched fingers,"Pretend these are taped. They're not all mixed together but they're still one thing. I poke a hole in the salt bag, only salt falls out. See what I'm getting at?" She only glanced down at her menu for a second. She already knew what she wanted.
~~~
Kristen grinned and shouted after him,"With ice! Oh and bring out a cookie too. I need a cookie, Love. Preferably warmed." She added onto the list of requests to tease him.

( He was in dog form. I was only pointing out, his human form had a dog head. ;) )

Arbus frowned at the sudden disappearance of Death. Was it something that he'd said? He thought to himself.

"goodbye.Shall we meet again soon"Death growled and dissapeared.
~
Please remember we have rules for the Role Plays. I have cleaned up this thread of inappropriate adult innuendo.

The rules are here
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/952016/role-play-and-other-games-rules-please-read/0_20

Please be sure you are following them. I don't want to have to start closing Role Plays.

Oh, please don't close hidden nature!was it something I said or did?

Slygotha rose to her feet, yawning and stretching her muscles after the night of watching her wyrmlings learn the ins and outs of hunting prey. The night had offered endless entertainment for her, and some annoyance at Trogdor, whose clumsiness had caused her to return him to her side. She looked to Reaper to see how he still fared during this jaunt.

"Perhaps today we could go into the forest to make an attempt at finding some creatures. You aren't familiar with the animals of this realm, so I believe it would be interesting to you." Islanzadi suggested pleasantly.

"That sounds perfect. I look forward to seeing and learning all I can while I'm here." Cicero said with enthusiasm.

Danika looked at the elevator, pausing a moment before stepping inside. She was a little confused and looked to Ravek again "It doesn't have that pain the other ones did" She said and looked around the small room, reaching to touch a wall curiously
~~~~

Anna smiled back at his angry glare then moved to do the spell to look through his memories and learn what he knew of the Menagerie and what was inside it.
~~~

Foneth stayed on her rock overlooking the lake and watching him quietly. She liked seeing him shift forms, it was so different from anything they could do and she herself had been hatched inside, so had never seen a fae herself. He fascinated her.
~~~

Bardou shook his head and came forward to hug her. "No, my lady, this may be a tough time, but it will pass. You will find your center again and be stronger than ever for this trial." He stated with conviction. 

Ravek frowned at that interesting detail. "Hurt? As in what kind of pain?" He asked curiously.
~~~
Hannibal fought her uselessly. For once in his mind, his efforts were futile. She would see his few trips to Menagerie and his subsequent tour of the facility. ( ;) ) The labs, the holding cells, armory, the whole thing.

Xatia watched through her link with Anna. She noticed how many fae creatures Markus had in his collection and it made her very angry.
~~~
Ender was unaware of Foneth's continued scrutiny. He was focused upon trying magic out in this form. Curious to see if it transcended forms. He picked up a smooth rock from the shore of the lake and chanted a simple spell to see what would happen. To his delight, it opened up to reveal a small water turtle like creature. He smiled and leaned over to let it go into the water of the lake. He watched it swim around contentedly, before diving under the surface.
~~~
Avalon fell into the hug of a friend. His faith in her giving her the fortitude to live up to his high esteem of her. "Thank you Bardou. It seems I needed to hear that more then I knew. " She said softly, before pulling back to meet his eyes. "Thank the fates for you return to us. Without you, I would probably be cowering in the corner." She said in an attempt at humor, then looked away.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom