Holderread Rare Duckling Assortment

That sounds like a great pick.

When is your delivery dates? I would love to see/read what you get!

I have requested the easrliest hatch date possible (so ~April 7th). Can't wait, and as soon as they show up, pictures there will be! Many many pictures. So excited!

I live in Washington too and if u get any australian spotted ducklings in your rare assortment then I will buy any u would like to get rid of! Please let me know, Noelle

I've had appleyards, saxonies, welsh, blue runners and hookbills all that came from or their parents came from holderreads and I was very impressed with them!
I currently have a trio of hookbills and 4 blue runners and they're great! I think you'll be happy with your choice.

I live in Washington too and if u get any australian spotted ducklings in your rare assortment then I will buy any u would like to get rid of! Please let me know, Noelle

Sounds good. As cute as those guys are (at least in pictures), they would not make much sense for our place. I will keep you posted Noelle when the arrive. Are you interested in just females or are males ok too?

I will buy both off of you, but I really need girls. Also I can vent sex ducklings if u want to know what your babies are. I am so excited, I really hope u get one girl Autralian spotted! Thank u so much

I have ducks and chickens. I like ducks more than chickens. They are more entertaining. And they are better guards since they make a lot of noise when someone comes around.

They are messier though. No matter what type you get, you'll be happy.

Well, the ducklings are 3 weeks old now. I got my 2 Welsh Harlequin's (pretty sure at least 1 female which is great!), 2 Dutch Hookbills, a whole slew of runners (3 blue, 1 blue bibbed, 1 white, 1 chocolate and 2 fawn) and 1 duckling who I cannot figure out what it is. Any ideas? It is the one on the right. (s)he is tan with darker eyeliner and white around her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom