Homemade GUMP Bread - best I've found! **New pics added on pg. 5**

My hubby made this bread today & it was wonderful & easy. Thanks for the recipe!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Deb, I made up a sour dough starter and decided to make some sour dough bread..............
barnie.gif
after being use to making gumpsbread, this sour dough bread took way too long and I didn't like it at all. chickens liked it though. ha had all that work and I come back to our trusty gumpsbread. It is so fast and so good. I use it for everything from pizza to rolls. I thought I had broken my kitchenaid awhile back and I am so glad I fixed it as it is wonderful to make bread in!! It needs it till it is beautifully soft and silkie and in no time at all. Enjoy your new K.A. you will use it for everything.

Quote:
Deb, I made up a sour dough starter and decided to make some sour dough bread..............
barnie.gif
after being use to making gumpsbread, this sour dough bread took way too long and I didn't like it at all. chickens liked it though. ha had all that work and I come back to our trusty gumpsbread. It is so fast and so good. I use it for everything from pizza to rolls. I thought I had broken my kitchenaid awhile back and I am so glad I fixed it as it is wonderful to make bread in!! It needs it till it is beautifully soft and silkie and in no time at all. Enjoy your new K.A. you will use it for everything.

I know I will!!!! If I hadn't had the flu and 102 fever for the last two days, I would have already made it.

Back
Top Bottom