Horses!!!!!!!!

ederob

Songster
7 Years
Jun 6, 2012
Hi!!!!!!!! I love horses!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many people on BYC have them? I have 3. Traveller, he is a dapple gray quarter horse, Smooth, he is a chestnut quarter horse and Belle she is a brown miniature horse.

Hello! I have 2 horses.. Starr is 22 years old and Budd is 5. I have had Starr for 21 yrs and have had Budd for 4 yrs. We trail ride and camp with the horses. LOVE IT!!!

Budd is a linky 2 yr old here.. he has grown into a very stout 15.3 hand boy! What do you do with your horses? Do you trail ride?? There is so much to do with horses!!

I have 2- both in my avatar. Paco is a 15 year old perch/paint and Ty is a 9 year old quarab. I just trail ride when I do ride, but sadly, it's been a while....hopefully that will change soon :)

Your horses are so pretty!!!!! I trail ride, I push cows and I am learning dresag and hunter seat. I hope you can ride soon sebocat!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud and Paco are soooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my boy Traveller!!!!!!!!!!

Nice! Looks like you have him trained pretty good! Do you push cows for fun or is it a farm chore? I love to hear about people into horses! Budd has come a really long way! He had a bad owner and would not let ne touch his feet or head AT ALL. With a lot of patience he now trusts me and is an awesome trail horse!! We like to camp and ride at Jubilee college state park in Brimfield IL. It is just awesome there! Oh and that looks like a pretty big bull there...I dont think I would mess with him!! Sebocat I hope you find some time for a trail ride! My life got busy for a few years and Starr got a break but now its back to riding!!

Thanks!!!!!!!! I push cows for fun and a farm chore!!!!!!!!!!! I bet it took a LOT of patiece to train Budd!!!!!

Here is a picture of my little sisters old horse that we sold.
We bought Stormy told that he was a complete dead head and when we went to look at him he was. So we bought him and brought him home thinking we just got a great horse. For a couple weeks he was really good then he started bleeding were you geld a horse so we called a vet. She said that the old owner neutered him his self and he did it the wrong way. He was going to die unless we helped him. So we got him on all kinds of things to get him better. He looked like he was going to die any moment. But we went on doing what the vet said to do. After a long time of nursing him back to health he got better!!! We were so happy! But a little while after he got better he started acting bad and sassy. So my grand father got on him. He was riding him in a pasture while my mom was watching me ride. Then Stormy came trotting in front of my aunts house with no rider! He had bucked my grand father of!!!! Luckily he was OK!! That's when we knew he was not such a great horse and we sold him. The end!!!!

This is Stormy. ) :

Here is a picture of my little sisters old horse that we sold.
We bought Stormy told that he was a complete dead head and when we went to look at him he was. So we bought him and brought him home thinking we just got a great horse. For a couple weeks he was really good then he started bleeding were you geld a horse so we called a vet. She said that the old owner neutered him his self and he did it the wrong way. He was going to die unless we helped him. So we got him on all kinds of things to get him better. He looked like he was going to die any moment. But we went on doing what the vet said to do. After a long time of nursing him back to health he got better!!! We were so happy! But a little while after he got better he started acting bad and sassy. So my grand father got on him. He was riding him in a pasture while my mom was watching me ride. Then Stormy came trotting in front of my aunts house with no rider! He had bucked my grand father of!!!! Luckily he was OK!! That's when we knew he was not such a great horse and we sold him. The end!!!!

This is Stormy. ) :

It sounds like when you bought him is was too sore and not feeling well enough to act bad!! when he got better he was his old unbroke self again!! People really need to be honest when they sell a horse so someone dosent get hurt or killed!!
barnie.gif
I am recovering a shattered leg from my horse falling down on me and she is an angle!! The accident wasent her fault she stood right by me and dident move one foot!! Being on an unbroke horse when you think its broke could kill you!! I hope he is ok!!

Back
Top Bottom