Solved how do I start a new thread on the forum page?

I don't have a tiny blue window so I'm having trouble on forms to start a thread, I've been able to do it before but now I can't find the window???
depending on where you are trying to post you may not have enough posts to do so. You only have 17 and i believe you need 20 to unlock some functions

Good Luck!!

Really difficult to find a place to start a feed. There are no BLUE SQUARES to hit could u not make it easier. ...PLEASE!!!LOVE THE SITE AND PEOPLE HERE BUT SOOOO FRUSTRATED trying to use this site!!!
Its really not intuitive to find how to "Start a NEW Thread" Its just painful, I really needed to reach out....

First, click on "forum" at the top to get the view of all the forums, then click on the one you want. (You can click on the screenshots to make them larger.)

Then click on the forum you want. I chose "Raising Baby Chicks." Now I can click on the blue box to start a new thread.

The blue box is circled.
That view and info is nowhere on this site. Its the worst Easter egg hunt ever how to "start a new thread"

First, click on "forum" at the top to get the view of all the forums, then click on the one you want. (You can click on the screenshots to make them larger.)

Then click on the forum you want. I chose "Raising Baby Chicks." Now I can click on the blue box to start a new thread.

The blue box is circled.
How do you do this on an Android?

How to start a new thread:

Go to the section that matches the topic you are interested in.
Click the "Post New Thread" button:

upload_2017-6-11_19-15-10.png

Back
Top Bottom