How many Eggs did you Sell today?

Quote:
WOW !!!

thumbsup.gif

sad.png
No longer in the organic egg business. The neighboros dog got into my barn and killed most of my laying flock. I have a few pullets that got away. I will have to start all over again. I was selling 20 dz a week.

I've had to spray Blue Kote on my Black Australorps and Black Jersey Giants, because they were pecking each other. And while you have Blue Kote on chickens you're not suppose to eat their eggs. So I haven't sold any in a while. I used to sell them to people by every 2 dozen, but that sort of died down. I would sell 1 dozen eggs for $2. I currently have almost 1 dozen in the fridge from one of my Buff Orpingtons. My Buff Orpingtons and Blue Cochins just started laying, so we'll be selling eggs again soon! And I'm sorry for your loss silkie33.

Last edited:
Yep.... people just drive on by... maybe it doesnt help that I live in the country... maybe everyone out here has chickens, lol I dont know. Maybe its cause they dont know us... maybe they think we are crazy
lau.gif

One day someones going to stop, I just know it
big_smile.png
Until then we are eatting eggs like their going out of style!

Oh and ya know what.... my cousin said she saw that brown eggs are $3 something at Wal-Mart here.... and I'm selling our for 2.00... how crazy is that... these people could be getting a good deal if they stopped in!

Back
Top Bottom