How many Eggs did you Sell today?

Yea, you're right Jen. You have a good deal going on out there. I"m sure that they will drop in soon to buy some of those delicious, fresh farm eggs. I live in a small town, so i can only sell mine for $1.50. I wish that I could sell mine for more but that is about all I can get right now.

Hang in there Jen! Some day people will come to their senses! I don't know when but someday!
pop.gif

6 dozen yesterday at $1.50 per dozen.

My husband has an order for 3 dozen to take to work tonight!

I had one customer at work for $1.50 dz. My husband had maybe 2 customers at work, same price. We put a sign out by the drive $1.50 dz. Not one stopped for 2 weeks. New neighbor moved in and she wants a dz once in a while, $1.50. We had 8 dz in the fridge. DH stopped at restraunt and asked if she'd like fresh eggs, YES!!!! All we could supply. Now we're in a bind, we're not getting enough eggs for everyone. We got a call from our Farm Bureau Coop, they're putting together a county wide community project of folks with hobbies, goods to sell, trade, that is to promote the area. Would we like to be listed as selling eggs? NO!, we can't provide all we need at this time. Gosh, I need more chickens!!!
thumbsup.gif
:lau DH is already figuring extension on pens, dividers, etc. even breed of the chickens. He wants Buckeyes to run with my BAs. Cool!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom