How many wine makers do we have here?

Made a batch of blueberry wine from the blueberries picked last summer.
A batch of mixed berry wine from the wild strawberries, raspberries and blackberries along the side of the road.
Starting a batch of parsnip wine from the 9lbs of parsnip left in the garden I just pulled out last month. Yes, parsnip.

Heck, I'm Italian I'll make wine out of anything.....
gig.gif

me and my husband make it.
smile.png
last 2 batchs was made from concord grapes and niagras mixed(i think that is the name of the white grapes he got). it turned out awesome but one batch is more berry flavored, boy is it yummy that one is my fav.
tongue.png

we have a batch now we r makeing from fresh apples.

MAN!! I really want to make some wine! I never have done it before. I have like 15 gallons of scupplins from last summer that I picked just for that purpose but im afraid of failing and ruining them. I also have a scupplin vines in my yard. Maybe we can make a "WINE MAKERS HELP" thread with recipes and help like we did with the soap. That would be awesome!

Quote:
Do you mean "scuppernong vines"?
I did a google image search for "scupplin vines" and could not find anything.

Scuppernongs are actually Muscadines. They are just the lighter colored type of Muscadines

There are tons of Forums just like this that help you learn to make wine. I belong to most of them.

Just started to dabble in the home made wine bit, I have some German Appfelweine in the carboy. It will be ready to bottle in about 2 weeks. But my true passion for home brewing is home made beer. I currently have the following bottled all my own recipes: oatmeal stout, summer amber, Al's killer pond piss (amber ale) 9%, spring lager and a Hef. My take on it is why buy it when i can grow or make it!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom