How many wine makers do we have here?

That sounds great!!!

We moved into our house almost 2 years ago and I planted peach trees, apple trees, & pear trees. The pears are dead, the peach isn't looking too great, and the apple trees are doing awesome, but they're not very big I think it will still be a couple years before I get any fruit on them.
Haha and I tried blueberries several times, but no matter what I do the **** chickens always eat my young plants down to the root!
I also ordered this citrus trio of dwarf trees from gurney's this year and they are all dead too.
Do you buy your trees locally or have they just been there since you moved?
You know by the time I finally get some fruit trees up and growing we will move again and the next owners will get all the bounty haha!

That sounds great!!!

We moved into our house almost 2 years ago and I planted peach trees, apple trees, & pear trees. The pears are dead, the peach isn't looking too great, and the apple trees are doing awesome, but they're not very big I think it will still be a couple years before I get any fruit on them.
Haha and I tried blueberries several times, but no matter what I do the **** chickens always eat my young plants down to the root!
I also ordered this citrus trio of dwarf trees from gurney's this year and they are all dead too.
Do you buy your trees locally or have they just been there since you moved?
You know by the time I finally get some fruit trees up and growing we will move again and the next owners will get all the bounty haha!
I planted the figs abot 30 yrs ago. It took them along time to get growing we had a dog that love to eat them down to nubs for a few years as they were small. now two of them is over 20 feet high. The pomagrante bush were old when we dug them up from a freind house in town before they moved they said it was about 50 yrs old . We made 4 busheis from them one died so we now have 3.

I finished a 21 day muscadine wine recipe (another experiment). All I have to say is when I tasted it, I saw fire shoot out my mouth. It was sooooooooooooooo potent. I cannot drink it. It's too strong. The alcohol content has to be 30%. I broke my hydrometer, so I can't find out the volume. I have to get another one today.

Back
Top Bottom