How many wine makers do we have here?

Quote:
Dawn they were probably common pears or also known as a European Pear, they are tasty as when i was a youngster growing up our nabor had several large tree's growing next door and we'd always wait for them to fall from the tree's and enjoy them, they did seem a bit grittish but never the less we liked them....

wow thats a bit of time to go without electric..like a long long camping trip

Well you got to have water thats for sure.. of course having the well you don't have to pay a monthly or so bills for its usage, but to drill a well cost a bit at the time of putting it in, certainly nice if you want to do some irrigating of your plants and or gardens, or filling a pool..

The cabin sounds way way cool...

you can always go to a local farmers market and ask for there bit over ripened fruits they make excellent candidates for wine making, sometimes you can get a good discount on the over ripened fruits to boot

Quote:
We just finished a 5 gallon bucket of blueberry wine this week and it was
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
. I guess what made it taste so good was because the blueberries were from the front yard.

I need to 2nd rack my strawberry rhubarb soon. I plan to start a blueberry and a rhubarb. I have a lot of parsley growing and might make a small batch of wine our of that. Depending how the peaches are I might brew up some peach or make elderberry peach. The possiblities are endless right now. I love summer!

Quote:
I would be very interested in the instructions and recipe for the Lemon spiced mead adn also the summer lemonade. Our local meat market sell the best dark honey by the quart and i got some.

I have a winery about 5mi from my house. They everything except grape wines. I like making my own bcause its fun and the satisfaction of giving others homemade goodness
smile.png
I bag not tried parsley wine but I heard is good and my parsely has taken over my garden.

Back
Top Bottom