How often do you Wash yourself?

OOH please.... should have seen me the other day... feeding my pet pigs off of a big serving spoon... lol
Whatever...
roll.png

Quote:
Well you are more like me than anyone else posting on this subject. As far as i know all soap is antibacterial. Maybe they have changed the formula, but ,i don't think so.

Quote:
We had a relative that lived in Kentucky that we would go and visit when I was a kid back in the 60's. There was no indoor plumbing except for a pump at the kitchen sink. The first time I went, I was looking for the bathroom and she explained about how to use the wash basin by using that saying.
Then she told be about the slop jar.
ep.gif

Quote:
Pigs don't wash their butt's like dogs do, do they?
hu.gif

No they just root were every other animal goes to the bathroom.

Quote:
Well you are more like me than anyone else posting on this subject. As far as i know all soap is antibacterial. Maybe they have changed the formula, but ,i don't think so.

Not all soap is antibacterial. It should say it is if it is. I always get the antibacterial and deodorant soap it will say both on the package. My husband got some weird stuff this last time and it says neither but it is made by Dial. It is made with grape seed oil and lemon grass. It is a glycerin type of soap. Nutraskin made with fruit oil
hu.gif

Wash me daily unless I have laid around all day and done nothing. which is rare. Pretty OCD about hand washing. Did chemo 10 years ago and you have to be very carefull about germs then. DS's GF has been around for 4 years and I don't think I have ever seen her wash her hands. DD and I always make sure and find her something to do beside help cook. DGDs (12 and 8) have even told her it is polite to wash before you eat, but......
My DH is very OCD about bath time. He will NOT leave the house until he has done his business and taken a shower. If somethimg happens and he has to take care of business during the day he will have to take a shower then too. He says he is not hauling a dirty butt around all day!!!!!! Used to really make the kids mad when we were on trips because we couldn't leave the motel until he was ready. Now my DD is the same way, and she is his step daughter. Drives her DH crazy, he is worried their kids will start being that way

piecemaker

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom