Hudson Valley NY *chat thread*

Hi and Welcome! I'm pretty new on here too, but I'm glad to see a solar power person...I may have questions for you eventually lol.

Morning,
Thank you, No problem with stirring up my gray matter for some solar answers. I'll try to do my best. Overall, we are loving it.
Kaj

Hello, All. I am moving to the Village of Wappingers and sadly I need to find a home for my three sweet, well-behaved Barred Plymouth Rock hens. I’ve raised them since April and I’m so sad to let them go. They produce 3 each daily without fail. I’m looking for a comfortable and safe home for my girls. They currently reside in Fishkill.

I'd love to take them, Flying the Coop. I'm in the process of building a bigger coop right now. Should be done in the next week or two. When do you have to have them out? Maybe PM me and we can talk some more about the details. If you have any other takers, though, feel free to give them preference since I don't have everything up and running yet. Let me know! :p :D

7 Laying Hens Looking for a Good Home
We are located in Ulster Park, NY near Highland and Kingston, NY.
Flock: 2 buff orpingtons (2 years old); 2 black jersey giants (2 years old); 2 silver laced wyandottes (2 years old); 1 Rhode Island Red (3 years old)
All free ranged and healthy.
Free to a good home with some free supplies!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom