I can sex your pullets and cockerels!

Do you like my thread?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Can you help me out with breed and sex? This one is new to us as well. 20170725_123152.jpg 20170725_123338_Burst01.jpg

I would love to know what breed this bad boy is. He is new to our flock, and is kinda mean to the human's that live here. I am very new here and a bit lost. Please let me know if I am posting this in the right place.

Easter egger, he's beautiful!

Can you help me out with breed and sex? This one is new to us as well.View attachment 1091289 View attachment 1091290
How old is it? It looks like a white Leghorn hen.

View attachment 1035092 View attachment 1035093 View attachment 1035094 View attachment 1035095 These are red sex link but someone told me if they are not first generation then you can't tell gender by color. Are they all pullets or am I going to have some roosters? The person I bought them from got them from a hatchery. They are approximately 3 months old.

These look like first generation Cinnamon Queens. A cross between RIR and RIW, first generation created by Cackle Hatchery. These are all pullets. The roosters are a different color (sorry the color won't come to mind). To the best of my knowledge, Cacklehatchery is still selling first generation only. The second generation will not be sex-linked and will not be the same color. You might want to check this out by visiting cacklehatchery.com and/or by giving them a call to verify this information. I have 2 of the pullets from them and I really love them both. One is very independent, funny, comes when called and insists on "tasting" whatever outfit I have on that day. The other is friendly, too, knows her name, does the taste test, but is not as keen on being picked up and cuddled.:celebrate

Hi & TY. I have a question though. My daughter in law said... she saw this one on top of another like they were mating. Is she wrong? Or is this bird confused about life? lol. Or... is this behavior indicative of something else?

No its never been on top of any. It's still really young too. I have 3 polish and this one's poof seems to look different than the other too.

Back
Top Bottom