I have to talk POLISH!

I just ordered 14 day old Polish chicks to replace the ones that got eaten in a dog attack last month. They will be here June 12 ...I can't wait! There should be 4 White Crested Blue, 3 Silver Laced, 3 Black crested White, and 4 Red crested red...Maybe they will throw in a couple extras to boot, we'll see.

I'm Excited!! I ordered my Bantam Silver Laced Bearded Polish eggs from Dick Horstman!!!! I can't wait til they come and then for them to hatch!!!
celebrate.gif

Hi

Here are two roos that I think I'm keeping. I got these as chicks from Sarah (mycutekitties). Got a question ... the one that is black and blue, which is he? Black or blue? I haven't seen one like this with a combination of black and blue.

If you read this Sarah, would you keep and breed him? Anyone else? I think he's gorgeous, but want to keep ones that have a possibility of having SQ chicks.

Hi

Here are two roos that I think I'm keeping. I got these as chicks from Sarah (mycutekitties). Got a question ... the one that is black and blue, which is he? Black or blue? I haven't seen one like this with a combination of black and blue.

If you read this Sarah, would you keep and breed him? Anyone else? I think he's gorgeous, but want to keep ones that have a possibility of having SQ chicks.

That's actually a very dark blue. That's exactly what he should look like. Nice and dark.

Back
Top Bottom