I have to talk POLISH!

Quote:
Thank you for the input Sportsjeep. I have the standards printed out and read them over and over, that's why I thought that V was too big. Just for my own information...are his wattles too big also? I've seen some looooong wattles on here! See if my other girls I just posted and my other WCB isn't horrible
wink.png
. BTW the five toed is going to a new home, only posted him because someone asked me to post a pick of him so he's not in the mix. Thanks!

I don't have any Polish but sure would like to get one or two next spring. I must say ....all of yours are nice looking!
smile.png

M.sue :

I don't have any Polish but sure would like to get one or two next spring. I must say ....all of yours are nice looking!
smile.png

i have chicks and eggs in the spring i live in michigan​

Quote:
Oh good Illia, I was hoping you would jump in....any opinions on the others? Thanks!

M.sue :

Thank you M.sue.​

Quote:
wish u whre closer i take a bunch

Will give you a deal pm me if interested
wink.png

Just curious Josh, how did you end up with so many that you need to move such good quality, prime age, quickly? Wish I was close enough.

Quote:
I would love to hear from you if you decide to do a Sultan project. I have 18 LF Sultans, 2 are 1 year old roos I couldn't find any girls for them anywhere so I broke down an got some from cackle. Hoping I end up with some ok girls to breed with my 2 really nice roos. Trying to find more breeders to increase my numbers and quality.

My friend and I are show partners, we have Rhode Island Red Bantams and polish Bantams.
Between the two of us we usually hatch about 200-300 chicks, and are always culling SQ it not.
We can't keep and feed everything even though we sometimes try
lol.png

This was just one of those yrs where we got really good hatches and excellent quality.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom