I have to talk POLISH!

The black one is definitely a roo. The comb on the light one looks rooish. Spread the saddle feathers and look for the new growth. Those will be the pointy ones.

The black one is definitely a roo. The comb on the light one looks rooish. Spread the saddle feathers and look for the new growth. Those will be the pointy ones. 

I've done that and see no pointy or shiny feathers on the light one... yet. I suspected roo on the light one a few weeks go because of the crest and the way it holds its tail, but I'm not certain now. Neither of my roosters pay any attention to it, so they aren't helping me at all :/ They despise the black one.

My 12 week polish has no sign of red wattles or comb yet, so Im thinking roos

So I just got 2 polish chicks yesterday along with 6 others and I was wondering if your polish chicks picked on the other chicks? My silver is the worst but I saw my gold one run into my frizzle and the silver one along with the gold one rolled him over and started pecking at him. I was just wondering if this is normal or did I end up with a pair of "mean girls"

So I just got 2 polish chicks yesterday along with 6 others and I was wondering if your polish chicks picked on the other chicks? My silver is the worst but I saw my gold one run into my frizzle and the silver one along with the gold one rolled him over and started pecking at him. I was just wondering if this is normal or did I end up with a pair of "mean girls"
I had 15 polish chicks at one time and nothing mean like that.

Back
Top Bottom