I have to talk POLISH!

OMG look at the poofs on those babies! Woohoo! Very cute :love I got some chicks from a gal on here that got eggs from someone, I thought she said kitties was in the byc username and from California... I wonder if they were yours? Lots of cute babies, nice poofs so far. they were black, choc, cuckoo, possible blacks. She is in St George Utah, they hatched May 25. I hope they were from yours, vey very nice! I kept a frizzled WCB, I thought, but it looks like it is going cuckoo. Wattles are showing early so it may turn out to be a boy, but it is Very cute!

Just some new pictures
smile.png

Wc black frizzle chick

Wc chocolate chick

Wc cuckoo cockerel. Born in February

This cuckoo pair (Frizzle cockerel and smooth pullet) were born in January

Those are some seriously pretty birds! I love your male, he looks like he is wearing a really fancy sombrero!

OMG look at the poofs on those babies! Woohoo! Very cute :love I got some chicks from a gal on here that got eggs from someone, I thought she said kitties was in the byc username and from California... I wonder if they were yours? Lots of cute babies, nice poofs so far. they were black, choc, cuckoo, possible blacks. She is in St George Utah, they hatched May 25. I hope they were from yours, vey very nice! I kept a frizzled WCB, I thought, but it looks like it is going cuckoo. Wattles are showing early so it may turn out to be a boy, but it is Very cute!

That's me! Cute babies!

Hi, I'm new to the Polish Thread and sure enjoy seeing your Pic's. This little Peanut is sooo CUTE! I have golden laced Polish, one turned out to be a Cockeral and the other a Hen. Your right about their top hats, my girl has a rounded neatly compact top and he has straight up unruly top. They have so much personality but don't want anything to do with my older bantam hens, so thinking about building anothr hen house just for them to start a family.
I vote for Peanut being a GIRL!

Back
Top Bottom