I have to talk POLISH!

I do see some lacing in the large feathers on the back area near the tail and yes as far as my limited experience, lacing on Polish does improve as they grow. I had a buff laced who just got better and better and now I have a hatchery LF gold laced who seems to be improving with age. He is only three months old, bearded and very sweet.

I think that your buff laced is very nice and has a good crest so far.

Looking for some opinions. I have two chicks, now 7 weeks old, that are tiny compared to the rest of the hatch. The others I moved out to the coop a couple of weeks ago, but these two are just too tiny to be outside yet. They are eating and drinking like normal chicks, but growing very very slowly. Would you consider them bantams or runts/dwarves, and how can you determine the difference?

The one on the left had its tail feathers pulled out by one of the other chicks

This is the larger of the two

This is the smaller of the two

Looking for some opinions. I have two chicks, now 7 weeks old, that are tiny compared to the rest of the hatch. The others I moved out to the coop a couple of weeks ago, but these two are just too tiny to be outside yet. They are eating and drinking like normal chicks, but growing very very slowly. Would you consider them bantams or runts/dwarves, and how can you determine the difference?

The one on the left had its tail feathers pulled out by one of the other chicks

This is the larger of the two

This is the smaller of the two
Those are the CUTEST chicks! Their crests are just little sprouts on the cute little heads :love Are they tolbunt? Super cute.

Those are the CUTEST chicks! Their crests are just little sprouts on the cute little heads
love.gif
Are they tolbunt? Super cute.
Yes they are tolbunt, just very small. The other five from the hatch are all normal sized :)

Back
Top Bottom