How do I now if I need to help them? I'm not going to mess with them anymore because I want the to hatch, the egg that was moving is still now
I hardly see my eggs move
Moving is a sign of getting into position or once they start to hatch some will wiggle as they turn to zip
Don’t worry about that part
Some I hear chirp others I hear nothing
Just sit back and relax ( I know that’s hard ) but they take a long time to hatch and we need to be patient and give them that time

I hardly see my eggs move
Moving is a sign of getting into position or once they start to hatch some will wiggle as they turn to zip
Don’t worry about that part
Some I hear chirp others I hear nothing
Just sit back and relax ( I know that’s hard ) but they take a long time to hatch and we need to be patient and give them that time
I'm just letting them be I hope that at this rate they at least start hatching by tomorrow or Monday if im lucky I can't stop blaming myself for not paying attention to the temperature is the first time this have happened to me I usually just put it in 99.5 and 49 to 55 humidity candle at 7 to 12 days and lockdown 25 days but this time is the opposite because I feel like I ruined the hatch because of that simple mistake, usually my hatch are 2 days early to one day late no more no less this is the first time I have candle them so much and I had never candle on quarantine until now because of my paranoia of worrying so much because I know I messed up with the temperature

I'm just letting them be I hope that at this rate they at least start hatching by tomorrow or Monday if im lucky I can't stop blaming myself for not paying attention to the temperature is the first time this have happened to me I usually just put it in 99.5 and 49 to 55 humidity candle at 7 to 12 days and lockdown 25 days but this time is the opposite because I feel like I ruined the hatch because of that simple mistake, usually my hatch are 2 days early to one day late no more no less this is the first time I have candle them so much and I had never candle on quarantine until now because of my paranoia of worrying so much because I know I messed up with the temperature
Try to relax
We can’t guarantee any hatch but they may hatch and be fine too

They are starting to pip i have 4 external pip one of them was pip facing down i open it quickly and moved it facing up but the air cell is facing down now i think it position it self wrong and i may need to assist

When I opened it humidity dropped to 62 and went back to 72 fast I don't think they shrink wrap

The others pip ok I candle them from the plastic outside without opening it again
20230618_003312.jpg

They are starting to pip i have 4 external pip one of them was pip facing down i open it quickly and moved it facing up but the air cell is facing down now i think it position it self wrong and i may need to assist

When I opened it humidity dropped to 62 and went back to 72 fast I don't think they shrink wrap

The others pip ok I candle them from the plastic outside without opening it again View attachment 3546537
The baby that missed the air cell and did pip under will probably not need help
We just had one do this
Baby hatched on its own cause we left it alone to do so
When they make their own hits 98-% of the time they hatch on their own
This baby will take 48-72 hours
Missing the air cell step means you add that 24 hours to the external pip
If baby has not hatched by 72 hours or made any progress by making more pips then you can candle egg and look for veins to see where Baby is at
Please be patient
They need time to absorb that yolk and rest
Good luck
We are rooting for these little ones
Regular external pips that had internal pips first take 24-48 hours
Again be patient and let them absorb
Most babies that make their own hatch just fine

The baby that missed the air cell and did pip under will probably not need help
We just had one do this
Baby hatched on its own cause we left it alone to do so
When they make their own hits 98-% of the time they hatch on their own
This baby will take 48-72 hours
Missing the air cell step means you add that 24 hours to the external pip
If baby has not hatched by 72 hours or made any progress by making more pips then you can candle egg and look for veins to see where Baby is at
Please be patient
They need time to absorb that yolk and rest
Good luck
We are rooting for these little ones
Regular external pips that had internal pips first take 24-48 hours
Again be patient and let them absorb
Most babies that make their own hatch just fine
A lot more have externaly pip the pip is even larger now humidity rise on its own from 70 to 75 no mater what I do I can lower it so I'm just letting it be I now it's maybe because they are pip but I always try to keep it a bit down but this time I can't

20230619_164811.jpg
I think this little guy did not make it this morning he was trying to hatch and seens 10 am he haven't move no even a bit he was kinda struggling but I did nor know if it was normal because I have never incubated call ducks before the appleyard are hatching now but that call was the first one idk I think is dead 😞

Back
Top Bottom