Pics
And this guy is bumping into all the pip eggs and they are all moving inside you can tell they are breading but nat the call egg
20230619_164422.jpg

You see every egg that is pip is moving except that one and its rainy and cold with a lod of cold breeze entering my house that I donde dear open the incubator to check on him because the other are hatching right now

8 did not hatch only 6 and one call duck die in the egg I opened it and it was deformed that's why it died I wish the others had made it but at least I got 6 apple yard duck's I only hope I have more females than males because I only have one adult hen and 2 males and one pekin hen after 12 to 24 hours I'm going to check the rest of the eggs to see them. But I feel like if I'd just have put more attention to the temperature all of the could have made it out ok
20230620_090408.jpg

8 did not hatch only 6 and one call duck die in the egg I opened it and it was deformed that's why it died I wish the others had made it but at least I got 6 apple yard duck's I only hope I have more females than males because I only have one adult hen and 2 males and one pekin hen after 12 to 24 hours I'm going to check the rest of the eggs to see them. But I feel like if I'd just have put more attention to the temperature all of the could have made it out ok
View attachment 3549266
Glad to see you got some
And very sorry fir the loss off the call
You don’t have to wait
Check those eggs
If there is internal pips then make a tiny safety hole and wait for them to hatch

I checked them they internally pip but didn't make it there is no movement and it looks a bit watery in the inside all are the same

How do I make a safety hole? I have a appleyard that did internal pip but did not hatch
I take a tac and in a small area above where the beak is I go bsvk anc girth scratching the egg till it softens enough I can poke in
I make sure to pIke through the membrane
Go slow as you don’t want to hit baby
The hole should only be as big as the tac pin
They just need air to get in so they can finish without running out
They don’t need big holes
Also check all other eggs for bruising

Back
Top Bottom