I just wanted to share this interesting phenomenon I'd had

Chickenrandomness

12 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Stanley, North Dakota
I've already posted this on Tumblr and all, so I'll just copy/paste from there. I thought this was just plain interesting and I want to share it with someone!
tongue.png

So I’ve had the move series The Pacfic, a WWII movie series that follows several characters through the course of the war in the pacific islands, since about it came out in 2010. I’d never watched past the 4th disk out of 6 (it’s a long series! Each disk has roughly 2 hours on it; approximately 12 hours in all!) and just recently had I picked it up and watching again.
The picture on the right, Ui Hirasawa of K-on!, has been on my computer since I came across it about 8 or 9 months ago. I thought it was cool, since I liked Ui and guns, so I thought it was an interesting mix.
Just last night, I’d begun the 5th disk of the series. I was watching it for awhile, when I came to a point where Eugene “Sledgehammer” Sledge was firing his M1 Garand at a small horde of rushing Japanese soldiers. Just then, the very quick part of the scene, pictured on the left, came and went. I’d about snorted my drink! I hadn’t really as much as glanced at that picture of Ui since I’d downloaded it, but when I saw Eugene firing his rifle just like that, I not only remembered, but realized that picture of Ui was drawn alike him in that part.
I realize both The Pacific and K-On! do not share much of the same audience at all, but I thought it was an interesting, and rather cool phenomenon to bring to point with whoever is reading this.
And if the Original Artist of Ui ever sees this; you rock, man!

sorry to change subject but do you know if something should be done with a post? the post is, my first hatch by aart and someone posted grafic pic. on it. bout threw up

sorry to change subject but do you know if something should be done with a post? the post is, my first hatch by aart and someone posted grafic pic. on it. bout threw up
If you would like for them to change the thread title to reflect the graphic nature of the thread, you can just either report the post and explain to the mod what you want, or ask in the thread for them to put "graphic" in the thread title.

If you would like for them to change the thread title to reflect the graphic nature of the thread, you can just either report the post and explain to the mod what you want, or ask in the thread for them to put "graphic" in the thread title.
im sorry, i feel like i messed up this mans whole post. i noticed he had a lot of posts and could tell me what to do . i didnt know, thank you

Back
Top Bottom