I Love Fall, who else does

Michael does Montana have any volcanoes or sharks?
hide.gif
I've never been much of anywhere.

That's crazy stuff like that actually exists, pure heaven, beautiful country, and that sign is huge, never would have guessed it without you there.

As my title says I love fall, the cool temperatures, the overcast sky's, the wind blowing, I love the seasonal harvest, pumpkins, and apples, and cranberries. I love the changing leaves, the crunch of the fallen ones.

I can't think of a bad thing to say about fall, so please share with me your photos, your favorite past times, mine is sitting on a bench with a cup of coffee watching my poultry, your customs, your Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations, your fully molted and regrown poultry, and anything else you can think of.

I will get us started, of course my photos aren't from this year, but hopefully you enjoy them.

I'm with you! Fall is the best. I don't live where there is much change, unfortunately, but the hubby and I are going up to the mountains in N.C. next week for 2 weeks! Can't wait! Its just sooo beautiful, I can't get enough of it. One day, when he retires, I want to get a place up there so I can go whenever I want! Love, love, love your pics!!
love.gif
Thanks for sharing.

Sounds wonderful, it is reaching peak leaf color around here, I must be one of the crazy people who can't wait for the first snow fall as well. Thank you.

I'm with you! Fall is the best. I don't live where there is much change, unfortunately, but the hubby and I are going up to the mountains in N.C. next week for 2 weeks! Can't wait! Its just sooo beautiful, I can't get enough of it. One day, when he retires, I want to get a place up there so I can go whenever I want! Love, love, love your pics!!
love.gif
Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like a wonderful vacation! I hope its awesome!

Are the storms all gone from N.C. ?

Back
Top Bottom