Icelandic Chickens

I have been having a terrible time with Tapatalk and this website for months. Trying the web version at the moment. We'll see if it works any better for me. :p

We are up to 6 chicks now. They are so small, compared to the chickens I have had in the past (orpingtons and brahmas). But they are also amazingly active. They are fast, little blurs of puff. :)

OK, I give up! This site and my setup are NOT compatible anymore. I can still post text, but not photos. So, I have posted a series of photos of the flock on my blog. Sorry I cannot seem to get this site to work. @NotAFarm I want you to see the whole beautiful flock. Thanks again!!!!!

OK, I give up! This site and my setup are NOT compatible anymore. I can still post text, but not photos. So, I have posted a series of photos of the flock on my blog. Sorry I cannot seem to get this site to work. @NotAFarm I want you to see the whole beautiful flock. Thanks again!!!!!

Are you on the mobile version? At the bottom of the page, you can select mobile or desktop.

gloryblue, Welcome to the Icelandic thread!
frow.gif
Do you have Icelandics?

Hi All!

We had some horrible weather the last two nights but feel blessed that only a couple of trees had serious damage. The house and coop were unscathed. It is raining again tonight, but without the damaging winds.

Eldur with Gaela and Gola enjoying some sunny weather...

Keep the bad weather away from us. We were having flooding last week, it is thundering and lightening right now. Also, our power has been out for about 3 1/2 hours, thankfully we have a whole house generator.

Nice sunny pictures.

Back
Top Bottom