Idaho?

I got a shipment of chicks from Greenfire farms and I have what I believe is a Sulmtaler roo. I also have an extra GFF Black Copper Marans Roo. They are about 6 weeks old. If someone is breeding these in the area and would like to have a new roo for more diversity please PM me. I am in the greater Boise area. My sister also has a trio of the new white Sulmtalers that she is considering selling.

Last edited:
I'm organizing my grow out pens and I have some extra pullets available including 4 mahogany based jubilee orpington and two blue orpington. Average age is 6 weeks old.

I got a shipment of chicks from Greenfire farms and I have what I believe is a  Sulmtaler roo. I also have an extra GFF Black Copper Marans Roo.  They are about 6 weeks old.  If someone is breeding these in the area and would like to have a new roo for more diversity please PM me.  I am in the greater Boise area.  My sister also has a trio of the new white Sulmtalers  that she is considering selling.

How much would your sister be selling her white sulmtalers ?
And are they nice birds , good layers?

My incubater is empty and I'm ready to fill it back up again my last hatch wasn't a success which is a bummer, but I'm willing to give it another shot if anyone is selling fertile eggs Looking for silkies, brahmas, pheonix, Easter eggers, of any color. Let me know:)

Anyone ever heard of or have any information on the Hamlin-Smith Hatchery, Jenema-Smith Hatchery, or the Nampa Hatchery in or around Nampa, Idaho? I'm researching my great-grandfather's incubator company that did business with this hatchery in the 1920's.

any info would be greatly appreciated.

if you were closer to caldwell...

My husband has fallen in love with orpingtons :)
Orpingtons are awesome. Friendly and fluffy. :)
Anyone ever heard of or have any information on the Hamlin-Smith Hatchery, Jenema-Smith Hatchery, or the Nampa Hatchery in or around Nampa, Idaho? I'm researching my great-grandfather's incubator company that did business with this hatchery in the 1920's.

any info would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry, I don't know anything about that hatchery.

A cute video for my Idaho peeps.

0.jpg

I'm going to have extra chicks next week: black copper marans, blue/splash orpingtons, blue wheaten/wheaten ameraucana, & bantam cochins.

Back
Top Bottom