Idaho?

Good day! Snow in spring!
New to the site and new to byc, but have them in the brooder while I build the coop/run.
We're in rural Middleton.

Good day! Snow in spring!
New to the site and new to byc, but have them in the brooder while I build the coop/run.
We're in rural Middleton.
Welcome! The Idaho thread is usually pretty quiet, but this forum has a ton of good info. The snow is wild this morning, glad I’m not in any of the old parts of the Valley. Tons of downed trees this morning. Heard someone’s Tesla got squished in the North End. 😬 Less expensive but sad, my mom’s 30 year old lilacs got a major haircut when branches off the neighbors tree came down. ☹️

Howdy!
We live in Dietrich - 8 miles east of Shoshone (which is between Twin Falls and Sun Valley)
We're new to Chickening.
We have six 4 week old . . . um . . . uh . . . we THINK/HOPE Ameracaunas.
We were told that they'd have Ameracaunas, but the sign in the store labeled them as Arcaunas.
Whatever they are, they are OUR perfectly fascinating little girls.

Howdy!
We live in Dietrich - 8 miles east of Shoshone (which is between Twin Falls and Sun Valley)
We're new to Chickening.
We have six 4 week old . . . um . . . uh . . . we THINK/HOPE Ameracaunas.
We were told that they'd have Ameracaunas, but the sign in the store labeled them as Arcaunas.
Whatever they are, they are OUR perfectly fascinating little girls.

It’s a small world. I live in Dietrich too! Maybe you could help me figure out what I need to get chickens in my yard.

It’s a small world. I live in Dietrich too! Maybe you could help me figure out what I need to get chickens in my yard.
Oh my!
Hey, neighbor!
We live on the west side of town and our neighbors have chickens (with at least one crowing roo) and goats and horses, so we just went ahead and got our chicks.

We're totally new chickeneers, so I don't have a lot of chicknowledge.
What I DO know is that BYC is a great resource.

Where are you in Dietrich?

Oh my!
Hey, neighbor!
We live on the west side of town and our neighbors have chickens (with at least one crowing roo) and goats and horses, so we just went ahead and got our chicks.

We're totally new chickeneers, so I don't have a lot of chicknowledge.
What I DO know is that BYC is a great resource.

Where are you in Dietrich?

We live by the school near the city park.

Good Morning Idaho!! Been in the northern part of Idaho for almost 4 years and just moved from Post Falls to our dream property in Hayden! Purchased some chicks from a local poultry farm (May 23rd) and am excited to get our shed and get started on converting it to the new coop and run! Just wanted to come on and say Hello to all my gem-state peeps!!

Back
Top Bottom