Idaho?

Pics
I also have black coppers and cuckoo Marans but I'm wanting to expand into blues and splash. I'm in the process of building 4 more breeder coops and will have the room to expand. I would love to see some pictures of Your Black Coppers.

Last edited:
smile.png
I have two Wheaten Marans hens here. In another month or so they should start laying....can't wait!

i havent seen this thread i had to go looking for it
wink.png
i thought i was all by myself in this big WWW
lol.png

so i am an idaho girl always have always will.. i was born in Rexburg. lived in Idahofalls moved and grew up in moscow
(now where my parents still reside so we visit alot) when to moscow highschool and got married and move to wait for it.....
COCOLALLA IDAHO!!!!!! haha its north of coure d alene and south of sandpoint small blink your eyes and youll miss it BUT if you look on an idaho map you can see our "lake" cocolalla right next to ponderay.
so anyways we have ducks, blue sweatish. chickens of many breeds but we are kinda parsal to barred rocks and RIR
ive got one white holland and one bronze turkey. which i love so much love there prehistoricness..
i also among those bird have two dogs a white boxer (whitey..as in whitey ford) and a german sheperd/boxer (ice.. as in Vanilla ice)
2 cats (violent j and shaggy two dope) 4 goats 3 are sannans sonya (mother of twins thema and louise) and one is a neuben penny
we have many fish and 3 hamstars (cheese, nibbler, and pipsqweek) i am an animal lover till the end BUT i know that they are animals and should be treated as such and dont humanize them like alot of people in this world do... sad
sad.png

i have three BEAUTIFUL little girls and a wonderful but pain in the but husband who puts up with me even if i think im broken
smile.png

anyways i felt kinda lonley so i went to go looking for more people in idaho..
Thanks

Howdy neighbor I'm so close to cocolalla that my mail sometimes comes addressed to me in cocolalla! But I'm in Sagle. Its turning into a beautifull fall don't you think?

Well hi there i sometime have to go pick up packages in sagle also lol.
oh yes i love Fall!! its not to cold but losing the heat in the day.. i wish we got more rain though my grass has been dead for a while and my well is very low
hmm.png

frow.gif
Evelle!

I go to the Cowboy Church on Cocolalla Loop Rd! First time was last week, it's a beautiful area and not too far of a drive from Sandpoint.
Enjoying the fall here too. Waiting for that cold night that really triggers the trees to turn color.

Last edited:
Quote:
Possibly. Last week my first week there, I met many people and I'm not great at remembering names. They should make everyone wear a name tag
big_smile.png
I'll look for them this Sunday though.

Back
Top Bottom