Idaho?

Pics
Quote:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO freezer camp
tongue.png

I have a lady coming Wed to look. Let me see what she offers if anything and I will get back to you. I want out of the chickens and these are going to have to go. All are well bred birds from breeders here on BYC

okay i live in cocolalla
smile.png
i have a friends who needs hens really bad!! also. how much where you thinking for them??

I have 10 total. If you would like to come look I live in Cocolalla. So we are close. I'm on Geenen Rd off the loop. I'm not trying to break anyone. I just have a lot of money tied up in these. Shiping on the large roo was $75 alone.

So to those of you thinking of attending a meet up in June.

What kind of chickens do you have?
In June what kind of chickens or hatching eggs would you have available to swap or sell?

I am working with Black Copper, Blue Copper, Cuckoo, Golden Cuckoo and White Marans that I may have available.

Quote:
I won't be able to attend the meet up as its to far for me to drive. But do you have photos of your birds? And do you ship? I love marans! Thanks

I will take some updated pictures of my birds Friday and post them. If you pay the shipping I can send you eggs in the spring. I would prefer not to ship birds or chicks. What type of Marans would you be most interested in?

I'd only be interested in hatching eggs. And I like the darkest egg layers.... But I might be interested in more marans colors. I do love the dark eggs! I have 2 BCM hens but 1 is laying a fairly light egg after a super long molt. Not sure why her egg got so much lighter but she's laying pretty good right now.

Quote:
My focus is on Dark Norwegian Jaerhons, and with any luck some of Ted's Lavendor Orps which I will bring. His Lavendor Roo is gorgeous
droolin.gif

And I need some mutt eggs that I can experiment with testing my incubator's hatching rates! Will swap eggs!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom