Ideal Poultry!

Have you ordered from Ideal Poultry this year (2011)?

• I ordered and already got my birds.

Votes: 66 36.7%
  • I ordered and I am awaiting my order!

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I wanted to order but they are sold out of what I want.

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • No. (This option is for Illia ;-)

Votes: 37 20.6%

• Total voters
I'd just like to say that I have ordered chicks about 3 times this year and have another order that shipped today. My first order this year was in Jan and we were having weather -20F to -30F for several days. I had ordered 25 assorted pullets and was sent 26. One was DOA so I ended up with the 25 I ordered and they were all active and healthy. There was only one roo out of the bunch, but he may have been that extra that was thrown in and the rest were all pullets. I have always had great success in ordering chicks from Ideal and will continue to do so. They have wonderful, healthy, friendly little birds who lay tons of delicious eggs. Their customer service is also great!

Just got my 10 Speckled Sussex chicks in this morning. This is my 3rd order with Ideal this year and as always they chicks arrived healthy and moving about good. One even laid an egg already. Just kidding.
wink.png

I got my 4th order from Ideal yesterday. I was very pleased with my order! I ordered 25 Special Assorted Bantams and they sent 28! All were alert and perky, not a single sluggish one in the group! They all started eating and drinking right away and are doing very well this morning. They put a great assortment together for me and I'm very pleased with it, the only ones I wish they threw in were some sebrights but oh well, maybe next time
lol.png
They were shipped Wednesday and I recieved them Thursday at lunch time (Maryland) a very quick delivery!!
78308_dscn1871.jpg

Quote:
I want the Assorted Special bantams! Maybe this week is the week!

Out of the 25 I got, I kept 2 BBR OEGB, a white Silkie and a Wyandotte (all girls) from last October's bantam assortment, they are so fun and fascinating!

Quote:
I want the Assorted Special bantams! Maybe this week is the week!

Out of the 25 I got, I kept 2 BBR OEGB, a white Silkie and a Wyandotte (all girls) from last October's bantam assortment, they are so fun and fascinating!

Dang! I never get extras!!

Got ten assorted LF pullet chicks, all of them made it in the heat. They will be a week old and they are doing fine. No losses or weak chicks! I turn them out in a pen outside during the day and by seven pm, I bring them in for the night under a 100W bulb brooder light in a tote box.

This is the first time of less than 15 chicks I've ordered, they all survived two days ship. This would be my fourth order I believe.

I just ordered 25 Bantam Assortment today. It was so amazing because that was what I was wanting to order and the very next day they sent out a special on them for 85 cents each! I think they will arrive tomorrow!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
clap.gif

I made another order Monday to add to my Special Assorted Bantams, I didn't get a few breeds I really was wanting
lol.png
So I have just a handful of bantam chicks coming next week; an EE, BLR Wyandotte, Silver Sebright, Partridge Silkie (really wanted Gray but sold out
hit.gif
), and a Mottled Houdan! I can't wait
celebrate.gif

Quote:
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
clap.gif

I did too!

I ordered 25 assorted bantams and 7 guineas yesterday.

I had SO much fun when I got this same assortment last October! Figuring out which breed is which is so fun. A little sad when you favorite ALWAYS turns out to be a boy! The most unusual (a red frizzle in my case) started attacking my hand when I would put food in, so rehome!

I have 4 left of last years assortment - a Wyandotte, a silkie and 2 BBR oegb. I sold the rest and made some money.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom