I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

i got the replacement turner rail (which i dont care about because i glued the other one)

but

I ALSO got the new 110v motor!!!!!   :weee   :celebrate    :weee         :ya
:weee   :celebrate    :weee         :ya :weee   :celebrate    :weee         :ya  

:weee

i have to find another ac/dc thingy now

and i think i have my hubby almost convinced to build me a new chicken/duck coop

got the windows glued in, I still need to get some washers/screws to finish attaching but they are glued

Drilled holes for the light bulbs and then made I do it for the wires

Put the bulbs in opposite sides, hoping it helps with hot spots and air flow
:fl maybe
Even though it will be a little harder to wire

The HWC shelf is in and fits, the bamboo skewers were to keep it from rolling up on me. I need to find something else for rigidity and strength but for now- skewers lol

Got the new 110 motor attached, and drilled a hole for the wires

Drilled holes for the thermo ( oops I can't measure and have a spare hole to fill )

Got cleaned up, enough for today. Hopefully tomorrow I will get it wired. Some of the wires are a little short so I need to get a little more (I will steal some from my hubbys shop tonight :) )

:fl :fl :fl

:celebrate Looks great!!

Quote: The first one is the hardest. And it takes the longest.
th.gif

After that it's easy peasey to make more UNLESS you change the type/size/configuration dramatically.
Then you're at square one again.
roll.png

Incubator's lookin' good!!
clap.gif

I'm curious to hear how the lights under the turner work out.
Well, how everything works out. It's a different configuration than what I've seen so far.
ya.gif

And you had asked me about my guinea hatch. About half hatched.
Please keep in mind that most were older eggs, about 2 weeks old and down.
I like to set older eggs because I like to make things hard on myself.
tongue.png

If I set new eggs they all hatch...and then I'm Overrun with Chickens (see left status)...like. right. now.
th.gif

gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom