I'm dreaming, please pinch me.....

I don't believe it. It's snowing again!
wee.gif
It's really coming down for the second time in a week! It's even sticking on the grass and houses. How cool.
love.gif

Last edited:
Well, It is sunny and 70 degrees here in West GA, but we are expecting rain and cold tomorrow.
I know where your coming from though....when you don't get much snow it is fun to see!

Quote:
That was me this time, I just wanted to show HenHappy how to go about overnighting snow. I used Fedex - I also gave the guy a tip (don't eat it if its yellow) and off he went.

*Our last snow in FL was in '77-- They thought we'd get a few flurries this year, but we didnt. Seems like the drought is breaking tho-- if today is any indication. . . .

Get this, the weatherman said that we got 8 inches of snow! And apparently there is more developing out west. I just got back inside from playing with my friends. We made a snowman, made a snowfort, had a snowball fight, and rode behind an ATV on a circle inflatable thingy. My friend's dad was driving the ATV. It was so much fun! And tomorrow is a snowday for all the schools, so we get to do it again tomorrow if the snow is still around! This was the best day ever!!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom