Imagination Station

There are no divorces in my extended family. Aunts and uncles, parents, grandparents, cousins. I guess it's lucky.
But I do agree, things that divide the family are becoming more and more common these days, and it's pretty sad. I'm not going to start on abortion. I have a feeling you guys would try to get me banned from the site if I did.

Quote: That is a blessing.
May parents are not divorced and never will be, but I have some Aunts and Uncles and Cousins who are.

I'm blessed not to have divorced parents, but I have friends that do, and it breaks my heart to see them like they are...they are very hurt by their parents actions.

Okay, new Assignment!

What if there were no more grocery stores? As in, None Whatsoever. You want it, you grow it, or you buy it from a friend/relative/random-person-on-the-street.

Last edited:
There would definitely be some sort of black market going on, then, perhaps for selling things like seeds for ridiculously high prices. People who don't have gardens, or who have busy jobs with no time to tend for their vegetables and animals, would buy stuff off it. The government would come round soon enough and decide there was a need for the business. It wouldn't last long like that.

I bet people would eat leaves and stuff. Obesity rates would probably go down to lack of food available to lazy people. Americans would stop taking food for granted, people would actually need to raise animals for food - not just a hobby. Life would be much different.

Back
Top Bottom