Incubating eggs to hatch about August 8th

I actually liked the fact that they mowed my lawn (i had some last year). They needed almost no feed!! My lawn looks pretty bad without the geese. (Haven't mowed, luckily, the chickens have helped some..but they are in tractors).

However, the spouse REALLY hated the fact that the geese liked taking all naps on the walk to our front door. It was wall to wall goose slime, or
I guess, edge to edge goose slime.
big_smile.png

The spousal unit here was anti-goose to the 9th degree. I could have lived with them, I could not have lived with her, if they lived here. I put a small kiddie pool in the ground 150 yards from the house, I set up a old topper in a nice portable fence for them to live in.

They did not like the topper, the fence or the pool, they did like the back steps... Life has been so much more peaceful without them.

I actually liked the fact that they mowed my lawn (i had some last year). They needed almost no feed!! My lawn looks pretty bad without the geese. (Haven't mowed, luckily, the chickens have helped some..but they are in tractors).

However, the spouse REALLY hated the fact that the geese liked taking all naps on the walk to our front door. It was wall to wall goose slime, or

I guess, edge to edge goose slime. :D

The spousal unit here was anti-goose to the 9th degree.  I could have lived with them, I could not have lived with her, if they lived here. I put a small kiddie pool in the ground 150 yards from the house, I set up a old topper  in a nice portable fence for them to live in.

They did not like the topper, the fence or the pool, they did like the back steps...  Life has been so much more peaceful without them. 

Wonder why the geese love pooping on the house steps? :confused:

When I was a kid, my folks got geese to go on our pond. Now, picture in your mind: ahouse ona small hill pond below concrete drive way beside the pond takes you from the house to the main road and did I mention that my school was across the street? Iran the s goose gauntlet to and from school daily, not to mrntion the poop om the driveway. Not sure why they so like paved surfaces.

I am not sure how many miles I walked backward to and from school but I figured out that they would not attack me if I just kept looking at them, but the second my back was turned, one or two of them (the males I am sure) would make a run at me.
smack.gif

Wonder why the geese love pooping on the house steps?
hu.gif

sickbyc.gif

I am not sure how many miles I walked backward to and from school but I figured out that they would not attack me if I just kept looking at them, but the second my back was turned, one or two of them (the males I am sure) would make a run at me.
smack.gif
ep.gif
No thank you to the geese!!!!!!

Last edited:
smack.gif

I just need a clarification, The males that made a run at you, were geese and not other school kids , right?

:gig

I am not sure how many miles I walked backward to and from school but I figured out that they would not attack me if I just kept looking at them, but the second my back was turned, one or two of them (the males I am sure) would make a run at me.:smack

I just need a clarification, The males that made a run at you, were geese and not other school kids , right?

:yuckyuck

Back
Top Bottom