Incubating eggs to hatch about August 8th

YAY...:weee At least you are getting updates and will be home soon!!!!!!

CANDLE DAY....:yesss:  just need dark :rolleyes:  waiting........waiting..........waiting  :barnie

Yes, but my updates say nothing else is happening. :(   Worry, worry worry. :sick

Yep, will candle my big baatch tonight and lock it down in the other bator. :thumbsup

hubby looked at them for the first time today and nearly choaked.  He didn't realize how many I had set. :oops:

Yep..... It is bad when the other half sees what we actually have, isn't it?

I am in the midst of trying to decide between really upsetting the other half and having chickens that are more crowded than I like.

Decisions, decisions.

Yes, but my updates say nothing else is happening.
sad.png
Worry, worry worry.
sickbyc.gif

Yep, will candle my big baatch tonight and lock it down in the other bator.
thumbsup.gif

hubby looked at them for the first time today and nearly choaked. He didn't realize how many I had set.
hide.gif
oooops! Somehow the eggs in those bators just seem to multiply
idunno.gif
My hubby did the same thing this weekend
gig.gif
I keep talking about the eggs in the numbers I think will hatch...LOL and not ALL the eggs
tongue.png

Thanks! I definitely will!!!! I love my Banatm Cochin so hoping with how small my hatch is I get one girl in the bunch
fl.gif

You're welcome. Okay. I KWYM.
fl.gif
with you. =)

Cochins are SUPER CUTE, and I love their colors. I have to keep slapping myself, so that I don't buy any. (I am trying to be very firm and have no breeds with big combs or fluffy feet. of course, I have Marans chicks and d'uccle chicks )
roll.png

LOL LMK if you want me to send you some Cochin Bantam chicks/eggs.
LF Cochins are cute too, BTW.... And I have a cockerel who's going to become dinner when he starts trying to crow (but he's five months old and he hasn't even started to try yet). My Cochin Bantam is a month younger than him and he's already making horrific near crowing sounds. too cute!
Sorry, what were we talking about????
duc.gif

WOOOHOO!!! So my crazy hatch with my broody Peep...who's eggs were not supposed to hatch until next week according to person I got eggs from...got up super fast to take a poop break and I peeked at the eggs in her nest. Egg #2 is zipping out now!!!!!!
wee.gif
So excited!!!! I was so worried my poor little broody was going sit until next week on eggs while trying to care for her one chick that hatched. Hopefully baby #2 by tonight
fl.gif

WOOOHOO!!! So my crazy hatch with my broody Peep...who's eggs were not supposed to hatch until next week according to person I got eggs from...got up super fast to take a poop break and I peeked at the eggs in her nest. Egg #2 is zipping out now!!!!!! :weee So excited!!!! I was so worried my poor little broody was going sit until next week on eggs while trying to care for her one chick that hatched. Hopefully baby #2 by tonight :fl
yeah. Babies!

Back
Top Bottom