INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

I actually am halfway through a bottle of champagne- it's something my sister and I started when we lived together up in Northern Cal. We designated Sundays for laundry and chores and decided it wasn't nearly as much of a drag if we each had a bottle of champagne for the day. That, Bloodies (vodka) and screwdrivers (again with the vodka) are somehow wildly acceptable to drink at 9am...yet, you order a beer in public, with your eggs and you get looks.
1f609.png
Champagne Sunday was born.

Any advice on our space?

Hey it's 5:00 somewhere.
I think TJ chickens says it best. Eventually the birds become stronger. It's made me think twice about bringing birds in I can tell you that.

Good afternoon! Day 25 and our first light Sussex hatched under mama hen early this morning in her nesting box and another is starting to pip. The nesting box is 12x12 how long can I leave mama and chick out there before bringing them into the chick brooder? Somewhere I think I read 24 or 48 hrs..

Good afternoon! Day 25 and our first light Sussex hatched under mama hen early this morning in her nesting box and another is starting to pip. The nesting box is 12x12 how long can I leave mama and chick out there before bringing them into the chick brooder? Somewhere I think I read 24 or 48 hrs..
How many eggs is she sitting on? I'd wait until all the eggs hatch so she doesn't abandon any that aren't hatched. The babies will be fine for a couple of days without food or water...
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom