Incubators Anonymous

Quote:
I don't have fertility issues in Wyandottes, just the SLW. My BLRW are usually 100% fertile and have good hatch rates. My SPW are good too, just the SLW... one reason I don't really buy the rose comb fertility issue... anybody had fertility issues in their dominiquers?

I am in love with barnevelders lately! Every time I think I have all my breeds set up and have a plan I find a breed I cannot live without!
i have 11 new breeds coming this time next week. i have pared it down from 15.
th.gif

I LOVE that everyone else here has the same sickness I do
lau.gif

Orpington - Blue
24​
Orpington - Buff
20​
Orpington - Lemon Cuckoo
12​
Orpington - Lavender
6​
Dorkins - Silver
24​
Rhode Island Red
24​
Plymouth Rock - Barred
24​
Jersey Giant - White
24​
Australorp
24​
Cornish
12​
Plymouth Rocks Silver Penciled
12​
Dorkins - red / colored
12​
Silkie
12​
Crème Legbar
12​

Orpington - Blue
24​
Orpington - Buff
20​
Orpington - Lemon Cuckoo
12​
Orpington - Lavender
6​
Dorkins - Silver
24​
Rhode Island Red
24​
Plymouth Rock - Barred
24​
Jersey Giant - White
24​
Australorp
24​
Cornish
12​
Plymouth Rocks Silver Penciled
12​
Dorkins - red / colored
12​
Silkie
12​
Crème Legbar
12​

That's a lot of eggs!! Nice list, I've got almost all except the Jersey Giants, the RIR, and the Dorkings (which I want, lol). Well, I technically don't have any blue Orpingtons, unless you count what's in the bator
tongue.png

That's a lot of eggs!! Nice list, I've got almost all except the Jersey Giants, the RIR, and the Dorkings (which I want, lol). Well, I technically don't have any blue Orpingtons, unless you count what's in the bator
tongue.png
its a barnyard breeders starter kit.

I have had the most requests in the Philippines for orpingtons so I am orp heavy.

Most breeds are heritage stock or well appreciated new lines.

Now to get them 7500 miles and the to hatch

Last edited:
I just bought-
Partridge rock
Australorp
Black star

I already have a-

turken
CoCoMaran
RIR
Barred rock
Speckled sussex
EE
Buff Orpington
Silver Wynedotte
golden wynedotte
blue splash Maran
Americana Bantam
Silky
Cochen
welsummer
blue andelusian
leghorn

some more than one. Mostly one each.

Last edited:
My hatching has stalled a little.... I have about $500 worth of chicks coming in the next few weeks. I MIGHT should really think about THINNING down the growout pens ASAP.

After being gone all winter I am back! I have been hatching for a month now, mostly my delawares and coturnix. Rit now I have around 250 in the bator and many more to set soon! Got my mega bator finally just have to get it put together and running, just in time for spring! This Friday I am taking a course to become a certified poultry tester. Then I can test my own flock and get my hatchery permit/NPIP certification. This should be a fun spring! Glad to be back around here!

Back
Top Bottom