Indian Runners

Hi guys,

Here is my indian runner Margo

She's so cheeky! If you put her to bed before her best friend (Margaret the Khaki Campell) she'll have you hand off
when you go back! as if to say, 'how dare you take my friend away'.

Are all indian runners this opinionated??

Hi guys,

Here is my indian runner Margo

She's so cheeky! If you put her to bed before her best friend (Margaret the Khaki Campell) she'll have you hand off
when you go back! as if to say, 'how dare you take my friend away'.

Are all indian runners this opinionated??
They do get pretty attached to one another, thats why it's called a flock. she sure is a cutie.
welcome-byc.gif

Thanks Miss Lydia,
I'll put up another pic sometime of the rest of her!
She's got an interesting marking above her eye which you can't see in this photo.

I'm beginning to spend my whole life on BYC!
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks Miss Lydia,
I'll put up another pic sometime of the rest of her!
She's got an interesting marking above her eye which you can't see in this photo.

I'm beginning to spend my whole life on BYC!
yippiechickie.gif
Look forward to more pics, of her friend too, and I know what you mean about time spent on BYC It's addicting.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
beautiful. Your fawn and white runner looks just ours do! Here is our Miss Penelope.

notice our pools are the same as well!

hee hee, the ducks love that turtle pool! They have a nice deep bathtub in their run, but they still love to splash around in the turtle whenever they are let loose in our back yard. My poor kids are never getting their wading pool back
tongue.png

Miss Penelope sure is a pretty girl, am I remembering correctly that she hatched out ducklings this year?

hee hee, the ducks love that turtle pool! They have a nice deep bathtub in their run, but they still love to splash around in the turtle whenever they are let loose in our back yard. My poor kids are never getting their wading pool back
tongue.png

Miss Penelope sure is a pretty girl, am I remembering correctly that she hatched out ducklings this year?
yes she did. They are full grown ducks now. They hatched May 26th so they are 3 months old today. They are pretty much the size of Patrick and Penelope. I'll have to try to get a good picture of them.

I know what you mean about them loving the turtle pool. Our 8 take turns 2 to 3 at a time in the pool. when 1 goes out, another one goes in. Really entertaining to watch
big_smile.png

yes she did. They are full grown ducks now. They hatched May 26th so they are 3 months old today. They are pretty much the size of Patrick and Penelope. I'll have to try to get a good picture of them.

I'd love to see them all grown up!

I know what you mean about them loving the turtle pool. Our 8 take turns 2 to 3 at a time in the pool. when 1 goes out, another one goes in. Really entertaining to watch

Adorable!!!
love.gif

*edited to include quotes

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom