Indiana Chicken People (list)

Hello iam looking for a tom red bourban turkey. I just lost mine, he got out and the dogs had there way with . I now have hens and no tom come spring. If any one have one for sale in the indiana area i would love to know. thanks Clint

I am located near Springville, IN.
ya.gif

Hello! I just moved to Elwood last spring from Iowa. (I'm not on the list.) Does anyone have, or know where I could by some Plymouth Barred Rock chicks? I'm looking for 8-10. I've looked online to order some, but I'm finding that the lowest order amount is for 25!
Thanks Hoosiers!
big_smile.png

Hello! I am new here and live in Greencastle In. A little south and west of Indy. I hope to have 4 Silver laced Wyandotte chicks by April. These will be my first and will be pets. I am having a coop built with an A frame run for them but hope to let them free graze in the back yard when they are large enough. I am still researching their care .
smile.png

Skippin' Sammi :

Hello! I am new here and live in Greencastle In. A little south and west of Indy. I hope to have 4 Silver laced Wyandotte chicks by April. These will be my first and will be pets. I am having a coop built with an A frame run for them but hope to let them free graze in the back yard when they are large enough. I am still researching their care .
smile.png

Welcome, I live in Greencastle also.​

Back
Top Bottom